Work With Us!
We Can Help Your Research
We would love to chat further about the unlimited ways we can help you with your research. We invite researchers, program evaluators, museum floor staff and educators working in science education around the nation to be in residence at the Free-Choice Learning Lab for up to a month to:
- Learn how the technologies we employ might be used in their own worksites,
- Work with staff, graduate students and faculty to develop their own research questions using the available resources,
- Carry out research both at the Free-Choice Lab and in their home contexts,
- Satisfy grant proposal requirements for evaluating "broader impacts" or "societal benefits" by working with FCLL staff to create innovative outreach projects and evaluate them cost-effectively,
- Learn cutting-edge techniques for evaluating your own infrastructure.
- Contact Mark Farley for more information!